1. One entry ticket for the “ROCK IN RIO MADRID” Festival is only valid on the day or days of the festival indicated on the ticket. The entry ticket is neither exchangeable nor refundable by the organisation.
2. Every holder of an entry ticket who desires to enter the festival grounds must show and validate the entry ticket from 19:00h till closing time.
3. For safety reasons, the organiser reserves the right to deny access to the site. Any broken ticket, in a bad state, fixed or with signs of forgery will authorise the organiser to deny the access to the carrier.
4. In accordance to the rights of property and copyright, is forbidden to take pictures or movies of part or the entirety of the Festival, with the use of video cameras, audio, or digital cameras.
5. It is forbidden for holders of an entry ticket presenting themselves at the entrance of the festival grounds in possession of bottles, canes, umbrellas, weapons or any other object considered dangerous by the security services, as well as to all people who are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
6. The access is subject to a record in conformity with Law. The access to the Festival will be forbidden to those who deny to register.
7. Without previous notice, the organiser reserves the right to alter the program or the timetable of the festival.
8. Forgery of a festival ticket, as well as denying the access to the site, is liable to prosecution. The organiser is not responsible for any ticket bought outside authorized sale channels. DO NOT BUY YOUR TICKET DOWN ON THE STREET!
9. Each holder of an entry ticket will lose his rights as soon as he exits the site.In case of suspension of the Festival, the organisation comprises itself to refund the value of the entry ticket in the space of 15 days from the date it shows in the obverse.
10.To read the complete text of the Terms and Conditions and the Program of the Festival please visit http://rockinriomadrid.esIn case the festival was cancelled once the holder of the entry was inside the enclosure, only the presentation of the entry ticket will allow him to enjoy the rights inherent in the same.
11. If for any means the date of the event is modified, the entry ticket will remain valid for the new date and it is not refundable, only if the new date differs more than one month from the date shown in the obverseEach holder of an entry ticket issued by the organiser is at the festival site at his or her own risk releasing the organiser from any liability, including theft and accidents happening before, during or after his stay in the Ciudad del Rock, with the exception of the incidents due to serious negligence or meaningful conduct.
12. Festival tickets must not be resold or be used for commercial or promotional reasons without prior permission of the organiser.
13. The entry ticket must be given upon entering the different areas of the Ciudad del Rock. The controllers of the event reserve the right to verify it. Access to the festival grounds is prohibited or refused to people who try to access inaccessible sections or to be in inaccessible sections of the site in accordance with the entry ticket.Any holder of an entry ticket who does not follow these rules, or whose ticket was not acquired from an authorized sale channel may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice, becoming invalid and there shall be no obligation on the organiser of the Event to refund any monies paid for the ticket. The organiser reserves the right to use other legal actions.
14. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded during the Event, for what it transfers, from this moment, free and definitely, to the Promoters of the Event, all the image rights that it holds on the same ones.The nullity, inefficiency or no application from the competent court of any of the articles included in this text, does not invalid the application of the remaining norms. The organisers reserve the right to modify this conditions when necessary, and always showing the updated version in http://rockinriomadrid.es.
15. Currently in force legislation will be applied for everything not foreseen in these norms.The holder of the entry ticket states that he reads, understands and accepts these General Conditions and all other rights and obligations.